Dedicated staff and volunteers are at the heart of community organizations - is this you?
Are you purpose driven, compassionate and dedicated when it comes to social service and women’s rights? Here is what we look for in an employee…
- A visible, almost infectious passion for one’s work
- Positive attitude and demeanor in personal interactions with other employees and with our clients
- Knows the history, mission, values and vision of the business
- Demonstrates initiative often
- Flexibility when it comes to change
- High work ethic
- Reputation of getting things done
If this describes you, please contact us. At this time we have no current positions available but will keep your resume on file.
While we do not offer in-house volunteer opportunities we often welcome those wishing to be part our team at events and fundraising initiatives. If this is of interest to you, please contact us.
We are always looking to grow our Board of Directors. If you are interested in becoming a director, please send us your resume and expression of interest.